/gouj/ noun 1. (U.S. Navy slang): essential piece of information; the heart of the matter
- The Popsmoke Show - Video podcasts with veteran artists, creatives and entrepreneurs to deliver trusted transition training by sharing stories, ideas and experiences.
- Command Your Business - Focus on Military Veterans who have become or want to become Entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur on Fire - John Lee Dumas host a top ranked business Podcast where he interviews today’s most inspiring Entrepreneurs 7-days a week.
Other Great Podcast
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes - Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Pro-Athlete, Author
- The Tim Ferriss Show -Each episode, Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics and tricks you can use.
- Project Life Mastery - This podcast is designed to help you make continual progress in each area of your life, so that you can have lasting growth and fulfillment
- The Art of Manliness -
- The Art of Charm - Where curious, hungry, self-motivated people come to learn from unparalleled mix of teachers, thinkers, and mentors.
- Knowledge for Men - Empowering men to live better
- The James Altucher Show
- The Ziglar Show - Zig Ziglar's motivation and inspiration to fuel your life
- Small Passive Income - Pat Flynn reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and marketing tips and tricks so yo can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog.
Books... I've read, reading now, or intend to read
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. Author: Jack Canfield
- Think and Grow Rich. Author: Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Positive Thinking: 10 Traits for Maximum Results. Author: Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- How to Win Friends & Influence People. Author: Dale Carnegie
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph. Author: Ryan Holiday
Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich. Author: Tim Ferris
- The Art of the Start 2.0. Author: Guy Kawasaki
Leadership & Management
Health & Wellness
Money & Finance
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...A Other's Don't. Author: Jim Collins
- Inside Quest - Tom Bilyeu interviews business leaders, fitness inspirations, athletes and others who have achieved the amazing. The aim is to unlock the secrets to the guest’s success and give a glimpse at what has made Quest Nutrition the second fastest growing company in North America. Click here for YouTube channel